Apple Cinnamon Pudding Recipe
Heart Healthy Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 cups Apple Juice
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Water
- 1 pinch Sea Salt (optional)
- 1 cup Arrowhead Mills Rice and Shine
- 1 cup Roasted Pecan or other nuts - chopped
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
Food Preparation Instructions:
- Bring juice, water and salt to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Stir in Rice and Shine and cinnamon.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla.
- Let set until slightly cool.
- Pour into a 9" square pan.
- Refrigerate until set and cool.
- Serve squares plain or with a little fruit syrup.