Apricot Bread Recipe
Heart Healthy Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 cup dried Apricots - cut in quarters
- 1 package Yeast
- 3 cups Bread Flour
- 3 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Butter - at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Add ingredients to machine according to manufacturers directions. .
- Select white bread or sweet bread cycle.
- Choose medium crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions.
- Check dough after 5 minutes of mixing (add 1 to 2 tablespoons water or flour if needed).
Low-Fat Bread - 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds, 16 slices)
Back to Top