Banana Muffins Recipe
Photo courtesy of thekitchn.com
Heart Health Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 large egg substitutes
- 2 cups Mashed Over-Ripe Bananas
- 1/4 cup Golden Raisins
- 1/2 cup Applesauce
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup + 1T Soy Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 cup Millet
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, mix together flours, baking soda, salt, and millet.
- Set aside.
- In blender, puree on high speed the applesauce, egg or equivilent,
bananas and raisins.
- Add wet stuff to dry, moisten evenly.
- Spoon batter into non-stick 12 muffin tin deviding evenly and bake 40-50
minutes at 350 F or until browned.
- Remove muffins from pan, cool to room temperature.
- Ready to serve - or wrap and chill.
Low Cholesterol Dessert Serves 12