Banana Spice Bread Recipe
Heart Healthy Recipe Ingredients:
- 3 medium ripe Bananas (1 1/2 cups) - mashed
- 3/4 cup All-purpose Flour
- 2 99% Egg Substitutes
- 1/4 cup Oat Bran
- 1 cup Brown Sugar -- packed
- 1/3 cup Liquid Butter Buds
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon Lite salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Spray a 9x5 inch loaf pan with a non-fat cooking spray.
- Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, and lite salt into a medium size bowl.
- Stir in oat bran and set aside.
- In another medium size bowl, beat together egg substitutes, brown sugar, and liquid butter buds.
- Add bananas.
- Add dry ingredients to banana mixture.
- Beat until just combined.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in oven for 50 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
Low-Fat Bread Serves 12
Back to Top