Barbecue Soy Burgers Recipe
- 1 small Onion - minced
- 2 Garlic Cloves - mashed
- 2 tablespoons Butter or Margarine
- 2 cups cooked Soybeans - drained
- 1/2 cup Fine Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Seeds
- freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
Food Preparation Instructions:
- In a small pan, saute onion and garlic in butter or margarine and cook until translucent.
- Set aside.
- In food processor, whip beans, bread crumbs, egg, soy sauce and sesame seeds to a coarse meal.
- Transfer to a medium bowl, add garlic- onion mixture and black pepper and mix well.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Heat on grill till brown, giving them about 5 minutes each side.
Vegan Meal Serves 4