Blueberry Pear Cobbler Recipe
Heart Healthy Recipe Ingredients:
- 16 ounces Pear Halves in juice - undrained
- 2 cups frozen Blueberries - thawed
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 3/4 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/3 cup Nonfat Milk
- Chop pears and set aside.
- Combine 3 tablespoons sugar and cornstarch in a medium saucepan - stir well.
- Stir in reserved liquid and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, and gently stir in chopped pears and blueberries.
- Spoon mixture into an 8" square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, 1 tablespoon sugar and baking powder in a medium bowl and stir well.
- Add milk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls over fruit mixture.
- Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons sugar.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden.
Healthy Low-Fat Dessert Serves 6
Back to Top