Bread Machine Bagels Recipe
Heart Health Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Yeast
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 cup Warm Water
- Place ingredients in your bread machine.
- Select dough or manual cycle.
- When cycle is finished, remove the dough from the machine and roll into 6 snakes about a 10 inches long.
- Press the ends tightly together to form a doughnut shape.
- Place bagels in the boiling water for 2 minutes. (The longer they boil the chewier they are.)
- Remove from the water and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes until golden in color.
- Add cinnamon or raisins (optional).
Low Cholesterol Breakfast Serves 6