Breakfast Burrito Recipe
Heart Health Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 Tortillas - burrito size
- 1 large Potato - diced
- ½ small Onion - diced
- ½ small California Avocado - mashed
- ¼ block of Firm Tofu - crumbled.
- 4 strips of veggie bacon, crumbled, or 4 Veggie Breakfast Links - chopped
- Light Sour Cream to taste
- In a nonstick pan, coat bottom with vegetable oil or nonstick spray.
- For best results, fry everything with a lid covering the pan.
- Fry potatoes until lightly browned.
- Add onions and fry until translucent.
- Add a very small amount of butter and add the tofu.
- Fry until tofu starts to turn yellow.
- At the same time, bake in the oven or in a toaster oven the bacon or sausage according to package directions.
- Heat the tortillas.
- Fill with the vegetable and tofu mixture, avocado, bacon or sausage, cheese, sour cream and salsa.
- Wrap and eat.
Low Cholesterol Breakfast Serves 2