Brownie Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Heart Health Recipe Ingredients:
- 2/3 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 cup quick cooking Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt (optional)
- 1 Powdered Egg Substitute - 1 1/2 teaspoons mixed with 3 tablespoons Water
- 1/3 cup Corn syrup, light or dark - or substitute honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Mix egg replacer, vanilla and syrup.
- In separate bowl, mix dry ingredients, make a well, add liquid and stir till moistened.
- On a spritzed baking sheet, form approximately 2 dozen cookies.
- Bake at 350F for about 10 minutes Cool on sheet/wire rack for 5 minutes.
Low Cholesterol Dessert Serves 24