Cajun Oven Fried Chicken Recipe
Photo Courtesy Of Besthealthydietrecipes.com
Heart Healthy Recipe Ingredients:
- 4 boneless, skinless Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup Egg Substitute
- 1-1/2 cup Corn Flake Crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed Oregano Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Creole Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray
and set aside.
- Take two small shallow bowls and put the egg substitute
in one and the corn flake crumbs in the other.
- Mix the seasonings with the corn flake crumbs, being sure
they are mixed well.
- Coat the chicken, one piece at a time, with the egg
substitute then roll in
the crumbs, patting to make sure the pieces are coated well.
- Place on prepared sheeet and spray the top of each piece
with a little
vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes, turning each piece once
when half done.
- You may want to vary the seasonings
- could be a little too hot
for some diners.
Low Cholesterol Dinner