Cauliflower Bhaji Recipe
- 1 large Cauliflower - broken into florets
- 1 pound Potatoes - cubed
- 2 cups Frozen Peas
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 2 Onions - thinly sliced
- 2 Cloves of Garlic - crushed
- 1 Red Chili - thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 3/4 cup Plain Non-Fat Yogurt
- 2/3 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Cilantro Leaves - chopped
- 2 teaspoons Garam Masala (or substitute curry)
- Saute the onions, garlic and cumin seeds in a little water until softened.
- Add the cauliflower and potatoes and cook, stirring for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle in the ground coriander, turmeric and chili.
- Mix well.
- Add the water and yogurt and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, partly cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes until the veggies are
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve.
Low Cholesterol Indian
Meal Serves 4