Chicken Vegetable Casserole Recipe
Photo Courtesy Of Shelfreliance.com
- 2 each Chicken Breasts - halved
- 4 each Carrots - quartered
- 2 each Celery stalks - large pieces
- 2 each Potatoes - peeled & quartered
- 1/4 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 each Bay Leaf
- 1 cup Pearl Onions
- 1 each 10 oz. can Cream of Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Skim Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Leaf Thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Sage
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Heat a medium size non-stick skillet over low heat and spray lightly with vegetable spray.
- Add chicken and cook quickly until browned on both sides.
- Remove chicken to a medium size shallow casserole dish.
- Add vegetables to casserole.
- In a small bowl combine broth, soup milk, thyme, sage and bay leaf.
- Pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Bake, covered 1 hour or until vegetables and chicken are
Low Cholesterol Dinner Meal Serves 4