Chili Bean Casserole Recipe
- 1 (approx 14
oz) can of Chili Spiced Beans
- 1 ripe Tomato - seeded and chopped
- 1 medium Zucchini - sliced
- 4 ounce can of sliced Black Olives -
- 2 cups frozen or Canned Corn - thawed or
- 1 Onion - sliced
- 1 cup Raw Rice
- 1 cup no-fat Plain Yogurt
- 1-2 tablespoon chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1/4 cup Tomatillo (green) Taco Sauce
- Several Cloves of Garlic - minced
- A splash of White Wine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put rice on to cook.
- Mix yogurt with cilantro and taco sauce and set aside.
- Saute onions and garlic in wine till soft.
- In a casserole dish coated with PAM layer: corn, cooked rice, olives, zucchini,onion and garlic.
- Pour beans over all.
- Cover and cook in 350 oven for 30 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Sprinkle tomatoes over top and drizzle with yogurt mixture.
Cholesterol Meal Serves 4