Deep Fried Tofu Recipe
Photo Courtesy Of Eating-with-chopsticks.blogspot.com
- 1 pound Tofu - cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 cups Wheat Germ
- 3 tablespoons Cornstarch
- Vegetable Oil for deep fry
- Soy Sauce or Sweet & Sour Sauce
the tofu cubes in the wheat germ mixed with cornstarch.
- Heat the oil to 350F on a deep-fat
- Fry the cubes, a few at a time, in
a basket in the hot oil.
- Drain on paper towels and keep warm while making the remainder.
- Serve with soy sauce or sweet and sour sauce dip.
Dinner Meal - Serves 6