Easy Fudge Recipe
Photo Courtesy Of Blissfullydomestic.com
- 6 tablespoons Margarine
- 3 1/2 cups Confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup Sifted cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Soy Milk
- 1 cup Chopped Nuts (suggested)
Food Preparation Instructions:
- Lightly grease a 5 x 9-inch loaf pan using a little of the margarine.
- Place the remaining margarine, sugar, cocoa, vanilla and soy milk in a heatproof mixing bowl or the upper part of a double boiler.
- Place the bowl or boiler over simmering water and stir until smooth. Add nuts if desired.
- Pour the mixture quickly into the prepared pan.
- Chill thoroughly and cut into squares.
Vegan Snack Serves 24 - 1 square each