Eggplant Caviar Recipe
Photo Courtesy Of Food.com
- 3 Eggplants
- 3 Garlic Cloves - minced
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Minced Parsley - or Onion, Basil or
- 1 Lemon - juice only
- Salt and pepper
the eggplants lengthwise and place under a broiler, 2 inches from the
- Broil for 50 minutes, turning once, until very
- Scoop out the flesh and discard the seed
- Pass through the coarse blade of a food mill or coarsely
mash by hand.
- Add garlic to taste.
- Beat in the olive oil.
- Add the parsley, lemon juice, salt and
Vegetarian Dinner - Serves
Back to Top