French Bread Pizza Recipe
- 1 Loaf French Sourdough Bread
- Red-pepper Flakes - to taste
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Onion
- 1 Minced Garlic Clove
- 1 cup Fresh Mushrooms - sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Plain Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese -
- 2 tablespoons Grated Sharp Romano
bread in half lengthwise, separating top from bottom.
out doughy center, leaving only the crust.
onion and green pepper into very thin rings.
onion, pepper and mushrooms inside hollowed-out loaf halves.
- Sprinkle with garlic and spoon on tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella, romano and seasonings.
both bread pizzas on shallow non-stick baking pan or cookie tin sprayed with
uncovered in preheated 425 degree oven for 20 minutes.
each in half to serve or bread can be cut into four portions before filling and
Healthy Vegetarian Meal - Serves 4
Back to Top