Grilled Portabello Mushrooms Recipe
Photo Courtesy Of Lifeandstyle.colincowie.com
Heart Healthy Recipe Ingredients:
- Whole Portabello Mushrooms
- White Wine
- Canola Oil
Food Preparation Instructions:
- In a small sauce pan warm a little oil with a clove or two of garlic, just
to soften the garlic and release the flavor.
- Brush the flavored oil on the caps, top and bottom.
- Put 1 teaspoon of white wine into the underside of the cap and place the mushroom on the medium grill , top side down for 5 minutes.
- Flip and grill bottom side down for another five.
Low Cholesterol Meat Alternative