Grilled Summer Vegetables Recipe
Photo Courtesy Of Just-easy-recipes.com
Heart Healthy Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 Clove Garlic - crushed
- 1 Yellow Pepper - deseeded
- 1 Red Pepper - deseeded
- 2 small Aubergines
- 3 Courgettes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Fresh Oregano
- Ground Black Pepper
- Cut the aubergine into quarter inch
- Cut the courgettes diagonally into 1 cm half inch
- Cut the peppers into large slices.
- Mix the oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano and black pepper in a large
- Add the vegetables.
- Cover with the mixture and leave to marinade for at least
- Cook the vegetables on a barbecue or under a hot grill until
just tender, basting frequently.
Vegetarian Side Dish - Serves 4