Kale Soup Recipe
Photo Courtesy Of Corriehaffly.wordpress.com
- 4 medium Potatoes - chopped
- 1 large Onion - chopped
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 8 cups Water
- 1 tablespoons Salt (can be omitted)
- 3 Cubes Beef Bouillon
- 2 Cloves Garlic - crushed
- 2 Bay leaves
- 28 oz Canned Tomatoes - chopped
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 pound Kale - peeled & deveined
- In soup pot, saute onion in oil until soft
- Add water, salt and potatoes and bring to a boil.
- Simmer until potatoes are soft and mash potatoes in the water.
- Add tomatoes, bullion, bay leaves, sugar and cook on medium heat for 5
- Add Kale and cook for one hour or until kale is soft.
- More sugar can be added to taste.
vegetarian dish serves 8