Low-Fat Cheesecake Recipe
Photo Courtesy Of kraftrecipes.com
Heart Healthy Recipe Ingredients:
- 8 cups Fructose (natural sugar)- first
- 3 cups Fructose (natural
sugar)- second measure
- 12 cups Flour
- 1/4 cup Vanilla
- 7 pounds Sour Cream
- 3 tablespoons Cream of Tartar
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips or Carob Chips
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 40 Eggs
- 12 pounds Cottage Cheese
- Mix cottage cheese, vanilla, and sour
- Separate eggs.
- Add yolks, first measure of
fructose, and flour and mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg
whites, second measure of fructose and cream of
tartar together until stiff.
- Fold this into the first mixture very lightly with
- If desired, chocolate chips can be added at this time.
- Smooth 1-1/4 cups graham cracker
crumbs on the bottom of a 9-inch diameter pan for each pie to be
- Add cake mixture to each pan to a depth of
about three inches.
- Bake in 250-degree oven for 1-1/2 hours.