Mango Fruit Parfait Recipe
Photo Courtesy Of Not-just-recipes.com
Heart Healthy Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 cups cubed Mango (2 mangoes)
- 24 Strawberries - hulled
- 12 Raspberries
- 1 cup peeled and sliced Kiwi (4 kiwis)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed Orange Juice
- Combine all mangoes and orange juice in a blender and puree until
- Slice 20 of the strawberries, leave 4 whole.
- Line the bottom of 4 balloon wine glasses with the sliced
- Pour a think layer of mango puree over each to cover.
- Reserving 4 kiwi slices, layer the rest on top of the puree.
- Divide the remainder of the mango puree among the glasses.
- Top each with a slice of kiwi surrounded by raspberries.
- Make a slit in each of the whole strawberries and position 1 on the rim of
- Cover the parfaits with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 15
Cholesterol Dessert Serves 4