Moroccan Baked Tilapia Recipe
Photo Courtesy Of Lyndasrecipebox.com
Heart Healthy Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 pound Tilapia (about 4 pieces)
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 2 teaspoons Sweet Spanish Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Cilantro or Parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In small bowl, whisk together cumin, paprika, coriander, salt, black pepper and cayenne
until combined - set aside.
- Pat pieces of fish dry with paper towels.
- Coat fish on both sides with cooking spray, and place on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each filet liberally on both sides with spice mixture, using about one-quarter
for each piece of fish.
- Bake fish 12 to 15 minutes without turning, or until opaque white in center at thickest
point and flakes easily.
- Serve immediately.
Low Cholesterol Dinner
Meal Serves 4