Oven French Fries Recipe
Photo Courtesy Of Cliqueclack.com
Heart Healthy Recipe Ingredients:
- 3 medium Baking Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil (12")
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
Food Preparation Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a 15 x 10-inch baking pan with Heavy Duty
- Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray & set
- Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch sticks.
- Place in foil-lined pan.
- Drizzle potatoes with oil - tossing to coat evenly so
seasonings will stick.
- Sprinkle potatoes with seasoned salt and pepper - gently
to coat evenly.
- Spread potatoes evenly in foil-lined
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until tender and golden brown
- Sprinkle with additional seasoned salt if
Low Cholesterol Side
Dish Serves 1