Pasta Pizza Recipe
Heart Healthy Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 pound Pasta
- 1 15 ounce can Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 Cloves of Garlic - crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper - crushed
- 1 8 ounce can Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups any combination of vegetables - Celery, Onion Red & green bell peppers, Carrots or Spinach
- 1/2 cup Peas
- 1/4 cup Low Fat Parmesan Cheese
- Low fat Mozzarella Cheese
Food Preparation Instructions:
- Preheat oven at 400.
- In a pot of boiling water, cook pasta until just underdone and drain.
- Place pasta in a 9"x13" baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Toss with Italian seasoning, garlic, crushed red pepper, tomato sauce, and Parmesan Cheese.
- Pour stewed tomatoes over the top.
- Then layer remaining ingredients, ending with the Mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Low Fat Dinner Dish Serves 8