Spinach Pasta Casserole Recipe
Heart Healthy Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 pound Pasta Shells
- 1 pound Spinach - chopped and steamed until tender
- 2 1/2 cups Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup Soy Milk
- 3 Garlic Cloves - minced
- 1 tablespoon Basil - fresh & chopped
- 1 teaspoon Basil - dried
- 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in boiling water according to package directions and drain.
- Place first 6 ingredients in large casserole dish.
- Toss hot pasta with spinach, tomato sauce, soy milk, garlic and basil.
- Season to taste.
- Top with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve hot.
Vegetarian Meal - Serves 8
Back to Top