Vegan Chili Recipe
Photo Courtesy Of Kitchendaily.com
Heart Healthy Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 large Onion - chopped
- 1 Green or Red Pepper - chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic - minced
- 1 small Zucchini - cubed
- 1 can Great Northern Beans (16 oz.) - rinsed and
- 1 can Stewed Tomatoes (14.5 oz.)
- 1 pack Mild Chili Seasoning
- 1 can Whole Kernal Corn (7 oz.)
Food Preparation Instructions:
- Spray a non-stick pot with cooking spray.
- Saute onion, pepper and garlic until softened - about 5
- Add zuchini, beans, tomatoes and chili seasoning.
- Cover and simer until vegetables are done to your taste.
- Add corn immediately before serving.
Vegan Meal Serves 4