Vegan Fried Rice Recipe
Heart Healthy Recipe Ingredients:
- 3 cups Cooked Brown Rice
- 4 Radishes - trimmed & sliced
- 1 teaspoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- 3 Cloves Garlic - minced
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 4 Scallions
- 4 ounces Mushrooms - thinly sliced
- 3 ounces Frozen Peas - defrosted
- 2 ounces Water Chestnuts - sliced
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
Food Preparation Instructions:
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Combine radishes with rice wine vinegar in a small bowl and reserve.
- Place garlic and sesame oil in a saucepan.
- Add scallions and mushrooms and saute until tender.
- Add brown rice, radishes and remaining ingredients.
- Combine and serve hot.
Heart Healthy Vegan Meal Serves 6