Vegetable Kabobs Recipe
Photo Courtesy Of Ingredientsinc.net
Heart Healthy Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 Green, Red and Yellow Pepper
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 medium Zuchinnis
- 1 medium Eggplant
- 1 small Red Onion
- 2 cups Italian Salad Dressing
- 2 - 3 Cloves Garlic - minced
- 15 Bamboo Skewers
Food Preparation Instructions:
- Soak 15 bamboo skewers in water.
- Mix together minced garlic and salad dressing set aside.
- Cut all the vegetables in 2" chunks and soak in pan with dressing
- Let skewers and vegetables soak for 1/2 hour.
- Put the vegetables on the skewers and barbeque for approximately 15 minutes, turning frequently to avoid
- They will be done when they have grill marks and appear to be steaming.
- While turning brush left overs with marinade .
Low Cholesterol Meal
- Serves 15