Whole Wheat Pizza Dough Recipe
Photo Courtesy Of Creativetryals.blogspot.com
Heart Healthy Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 cups Bread Flour
- 1/4 cup Wheat Bran
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dry Yeast
- 2 tablespoons Minced Prunes
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Water
- 1 tablespoon Yellow Cornmeal
- Add all the ingredients except cornmeal in a bowl and
- Kneed for several minutes.
- Let rise for 1/2 an hour.
- Sprinkle your pan with corn meal.
- Roll dough into a circle and place in pan.
- Prick the dough all over with a fork.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Add your desired toppings and cook for 5 minutes or whatever is required to cook your toppings.