Yellow Mung Bean Pudding Recipe
Photo Courtesy Of ductien.co.uk
Heart Healthy Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups Yellow Mung
- 2 tablespoons Arrowroot
- 1 cup
- 1/4 cup Coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon
- Soak the mung beans in 2 c water for 20
- Drain & place in a large pot.
- Add 10 cups water & cook over medium heat, uncovered,
for 15 minutes.
- Dissolve the arrowroot in 1/4 c hot water & stir into
the mung beans.
- Add the sugar & cook, stirring, for 15 minutes, or
until all the water has been absorbed.
- Remove from the heat.
- In a small pot, heat the coconut milk with the salt for 5
to 7 minutes or until it begins to boil.
- Serve the pudding in
individual bowls, topped with 1 tb coconut
- It will keep in the refrigerator for 1 week &
may be served either hot or cold.